Nov 23, 2010

Wonderful trip


It was the first time i visited my dear sister in barcelona. I followed her advice to take a train to go there. “c’mon.. take train to barcelona. It would be wonderful trip for you! I will pick you up at station.” She said.  So off went to barcelona and the journey was quite smooth. I waited and waited at train station, barcelona but my sister wa nowhere to be seen. After long wait, i decided to take a nice sip of hot strong tea at cafetaria there, i headed for cafetaria, sat down, put my bag next to me, and placed my order. “ hmmm.. this is what i call decent tea”, i said to my self. “ i’m so sick and tired of weak tea. Not bad for a small cafetaria”. It was a small one indeed. Execpt for me and gentle man sitting at the opposite table, the place seemed deserted. I spent a long for hour there until i decided not to wait for my sister anymore and started looking for her place my self. I was walking along the platform when i realized that man in thhe cafetaria walking a few meters in front of me. He was strapping a bag on his back. “wait a minute, that’s my black bag!” i said im weak voice. “ hey you stop there! That’s my bag” i shouted. The man started at me dumbfounded. “this is my bag” he said. People were gathering around us as i said, “liar, you stole my bag at the cafetaria. You...” i didnt finished my line because someone tapped my shoulder. It was one of the waitresses of the cafetaria. “ miss, i think you left ypur bag at cafetaria” she said and handed me my old black bag. OOOPPPSSS!! Just like what my sister said, this trip proved to be a “wonderful journey”. 

Risme , bekasi (C’nS Volume 5 no 39)

No comments:

Post a Comment