Nov 23, 2010

Wishes

I knew that levinf for school at quarter to seven was bad idea. And i arrving at school just five minute after the bell rang was even wotse. But when i commited the two sin that morning, i kind of pressed my luck hoping that everything would go smoothly. I hope that te school gate was still open. Granted, iprayed that my history teachers hadn’t arrived yet. Not granted, because as i was runing along the hall way, i could hear the voice of my history teacher giving instruction to the class. So, i made a dash for my class and said,” sorry sir.. i’m bit late”. The teachers gave me strange look. When i looked around, i saw faces that didn’t recongnize.i stood like a fool in front of them all for about two minutes before it dawned on me that i had entered the wrong classroom and that my history class in the second session, not the first!


Garnasih, bogor (C’nS Volume 5 no 39)

No comments:

Post a Comment