Oct 11, 2010

Chasing you on November 29th 2009

That was the first time I saw him on real… not on television or even on youtube :p ,, so in this post,, I’m gonna write my story when I met him :) enjoy..

I heard that he would come to Indonesia from “Detik” ,, one of digital news in Indonesia… in the news wrote that he launched the new Jupiter z,, from Yamaha Indonesia.. so I was full of passionate… God damn!!
On my mind whispered like,, “ you don’t wanna have failed anymore right via???” ..( yes poor me,, when he came for the first time in Indonesia,,, I can’t meet him because I had exam… just so you know,, I was in the final grade high school,, so should pass it.. :)

I collected the information,, even from his twitter (@lorenzo99) he would come to sentul on November 29th 2009 … I asked my best friend to accompanied me,, her name is arin.. fortunately she said,, “ YES” !!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaa done!!!

I have a friend from facebook,, her name’s Dini… the first time I know her I thought she’s so annoy ahahahah *forgive me dini* :p ,,, but when we took conversation,, she’s not,,, she’s the best for sharing about Jorge Lorenzo :),, now we are on friendship… she’s younger than me.. she asked me to join in,, so definitely I said,, “ yes”:)

We had appointment,, at 7:00 am ,,, dini came to my house,, even that was the first time she came to my house she didn’t lost it bhahahaha okey smart girl :P… dini and I took public transport,, we should meet arin and mba russ :) .. honestly all of us didn’t know how got to sentul ahahahaha just because of JORGE LORENZO… we were so brave ahahaha

At night before went to sentul,, my mind full of question.. like..
“ can we meet??”
“can I taking picture with him??”
“how’s he in the real?? Does he’s so woaaaa,,, or even so wouuuu?”
( you know what I mean?? Gagagaga)
“ should I give him a gift??? Or what?”
And many more,, so I couldn’t fall a sleep very well ahahahahahaha

In public transportation… I can’t remember what happened in there,, because it was so long time ago ahahahaha I just remembered that driver trick us!!! Okeyy,,, he was so fucked up!! He said that he could carried us until ……… ,,with cheaper… but in fact that was so expensive hah!!

But at that time I didn’t think about it,, my destination was meet Jorge Lorenzo!!! Ahahahahaha

We arrived in sentul,,, I was so curious…. Where’s Jorge,,,,hohohohhhoo
While We have been waiting him… we saw the assean Yamaha cup race… that was the first time I saw race live….. the atmosphere so whoaaaaa,,, very loud :D ,,,how about motogp race?? I wondering that’s soooo louder … (next years l will !)

dini,via,arin in sentul :)


When I sat on the spectator,,, I heard on loud speaker that he was coming… so without waiting any longer time,,, I run to his place,, but fuck!!!! The security so fucking damn!! They were forbid me in his area,,,,, wtf!!! He said that,, “ Jorge is easy to get wet”.. they were harsh me,,, shout out to me,, pushed me!!!!!!!!!! Damn!!!! They thought that I would make Jorge get annoy!! ,,,,!!!
Or did they think that I’ll shoot him with bullet??? Heyyyy Jorge is my idol,,, I never think that I’ll make him die like that!!!! Poor youuuu!!!!!!!!
Until now,, I’m still grudge

So with full of emptiness,, I walk pass by into the circuit and watched race but out of focus…


And then suddenly here he comesssssssssssssssss!!!!!! He was ride the new Jupiter Z!!!!! geeeeeezzzzzzz,,, in my head just diosssss mioooooo!!!!! ‘who’s that boy???? Lalalalalalalala’ … I screamed out loud… “jorgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee” … just so you know,, he stopped his motorcycle in front of me!!!!! And gave me waving hand!!!! I climbed fence,, to be closer ahahahah run from fence into other fence.. I saw hector.. yes he is jorge’s manager for public relation.. he’s so nice :) ..
Jorge speech given in formal setting and thanks to Yamaha because invited him,, and said that one day Indonesia must be in calendar of motogp. :) he have a lot of fans here..

I couldn’t get picture,, because I was lost of focus ahahahah so hard to describe that your prince dreaming is near with you.. I tried to get his hand but the fucking security harsh me anymore!!!!!! Jorge gave his hand to me so I was so excited.. but okey once again security!!!!!!!!!! Don’t you know!!! I FAILED!!!!!! ( my fight)

But do not call me via if I’m not try and try!!!! I ran into his car “alphard” and be in front of.. so many journalists ahahahah I’m in journalist crowed ahahahahaah always screammm and sceam jorgeeee jorgeeee jorgeeeeeeeeeee ahahahaha for the second time he gave his hand but at this time,, fucking journalist reached it!!! Ahhh,, I’m so little girl and they are so big big big huaaaaaaaaa fucked!!!!!! Third time baby!!!!!


sentul :O

Beside me,, standing hector.. I slap his shoulder and call him,, “hello carlos” hector just stared at me with emptiness,, *I guess he was so confuse anhaha because he’s not carlos,, he’s hector”… after that I realized that OMGGGG he’s hector,, his name’s hector not CARLOS!!!!!! ,, I made stupid thing,,, -,- I always like that In every holy moment,, I messed it ahahaha ,, sorry hector for my stupid acted!! Ahahaha :P

After that Jorge gone away in sentul,, I was bending on my knee in field and criedddddd ,,, ( god damned,,, I lost my chance to be clores with him… I lost it,,, dunno when it will be happened anymore… T.T) that was on my mind… jorgeee jorgeee jorgeeeee
But in my deepest heart I’m pretty sure I’m gonna meet him with more special!!! (it happened ,,, I met him more special and of course with my stupid act anymore ahahaha oh viaaaaa ahaha I’m gonna tell you in the next pos how this could be happen;))

Oh yes almost forget to tell you,, jorge took picture and uploaded in his twitter account.. my hands on there ahahaha :P so little but at that moment I was pretty happy ahahaha





♥ viahzrdous99♥

No comments:

Post a Comment