Oct 14, 2010

Say it with flowers to the world champion of motogp 2010 ..


Dear Jorge Lorenzo..

I’ve bunch of flowers consist 3 roses for you champion…
You know what it does mean??
Ah,, I think you don’t know right?? Okay,, let me tell you..

I give you pink roses..
Pink roses,, it means for amazement, happiness, thankful



Amazement: don’t you know Jorge.. I’m so amaze with you.. admire you… you are the greatest rider that I ever seen.. your spirit guide me into a hope.. your effort learn to me that anything can be possible.. a dream can be come true if we have courage to pursue ,, your style on the track is so different ,, remains me to be my self.. don’t ever what people saying,, everyone have their own style.. why do we’ve to act like someone else if we’re better in the others J..  you always act unpredictable,, when we think that you gonna like that ,,in fact you gonna like this.. .. you’re so magic.. full of magical..

Happiness: just so you know Jorge,, your inner strength can make people around you happy.. the way your smiling, the way you talking about.. you give the positive atmosphere ..even we’re in long distant .. you at television and me.. at my home ahahaha if something ruin my mind,, just looking at your picture it make me happy,, bring me back into the top of mood

Thankful : I’m so grateful because you always kind into of us..  thanks for show me something that I didn’t see before… I’m so rude before I learn something in you J thanks for everything that you made it..

I give you white-red roses (combine)



This combination  means that congratulations into someone who has been success … I give it to you because I wanna say,, “CONGRATS THE WORLD CHAMPION!! YOU’RE THE KING IN YOU LAND NOW” ;’) .. I told you before right,, you make your dream come true.. well done Jorge!! I see you are the real fighter in your class now.. fully of certainly you get points in every race.. showing into the world that you can! My prays goes to you..  this is just the beginning of you story.. you still have so much time to be better :) .. let do it in next year.. no matter what happen I always on you side

And for the last flower is yello chrysant



This is for you spirit… you spirit inspire me a lot ,, never give up to get successful!!! Vamos!!!!



feel it and taste every moment champion ;))



♥viahzrdous99♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment