Aug 29, 2010

my letter for him :)

my friend in Portugal,, asked me to sent dedication letter fro him...
i don't know what should i wrote,, just like this ..

Jakarta, august 28th 2010

Try to make my own story about him.. Just some words..


Dear My hero,, Jorge Lorenzo


I wanna see more and more amazing show that you makes on the track..
shine in on… glow like star.. smooth.. attractive and difference from the others..
I do believe you will be the next legend,,
You’re still having so much time to increase your ability again and again… learning by doing.. You’re talent so whoaaaa!! I see you’re getting better day by day.. race by race or even year by years.. How’s cool!!! You’re the true king in your Land now.. the best Motogp rider that ever made  ..


You’re my inspiration,, your spirit guide me and show me how to make dreams into reality… I learn from you Jorge… love the way you thinking about something,, how’s could be so philosophy?!.
be the lighten of my mind..
Keep the spirit alive.. don’t ever what the haters say.. :)))


I support you till I collapse ,, maybe you don’t even know me.. but just so you know.. no matter what happens,, no matter how’s hard,, no matter how’s far…..I still where you are.. warm or cold,, summer or winter.. you have a special place in my deepest heart… just remembering you and your spirit,,
it’ll makes my tears rolls down in my face after that my mood will get to the top of the highest mountain..
as light up the sky…. Light it up for you..


Please do not change into somebody else if you get more successfully…
Jorge Lorenzo is Jorge Lorenzo …
Nothing’s gonna change  ..
promise me champion?? 






Wholeheartedly






♥ Nurviani ♥
( @viahzrdous99)

No comments:

Post a Comment