Oct 11, 2010

Inside of me.. inside of my feeling . i never know..


Love.. what’s love???


Does love makes you jealousy? 
Does love full with emptiness?
Does love makes you fly high?
How’s to be in love??

Silly stupid things inside of mind,, just because of love

Does love full with tears or smile in another side?
Does love just give a bullshit or really mean it??
Does love are just dream and hope?
Someone can teach me what’s love like or show me?

you are a dreamer, it could be happen just because of love

If we admire someone , can we call it love??
If we feel sad for his sadness or happy for his happiness, we can call it love??
Does love makes you still awake at 4.am?
Does love makes you so romantic?
If we have an idol, can we call it love??

For me love is so hard to explain

When the love begins?
From a smile?
From a kiss?
From tears?
From sore?
From curse?
From attitude?
From history?
From admiration?
From spirit?
From you idol or exactly from the rider of motor grand pix ??????


It started from a heart..

Missing.. did you ever feel it??
Missing someone who never you have before..
Ridiculous..

If you don’t wanna somebody take your idol on your side and make him to be her.. you use the best effort to keep him/her from bad person,,
If your idol can change your attitude with his/her personality, what we call it?
If we give him/her best support,, and don’t wanna stupid person insult him/her,,
If you love your idol as extraordinary people and human being..
Accept his shortcoming and defects..

Does give a signs?

However your dreams,, you’re gonna make it ..
does it an effect of the power of love?
You’ve a big dreams and make your idol to be a guide in your life,,

Everything you do,, inspired by him/her ..
the spirit of your idol is possession your soul..

Seriously ,what  is it??????
Does it play with your pride???

Or just strike with amaze

I don’t know what love is maybe I’m a fool..
But that’s what I feel inside in my head..
My idol have special place in my deepest heart..  my empty room is full by him
I never felt like this before.. I’m typically hard person to falling
Call me crazy, stupid, ugly ,freaky .. anything else..
I do not care…
This is the first time  in my life



I’m still searching for all.. the means..
I just know what I’m feeling,,
That’s all because of you.. J

Thanks for be a part of my life and makes so color full!!

In every dreams,, I’m waiting you for come in
Even just for a while,, my worry will go away..
I’m completely stupefied by you.. Jorge Lorenzo
Take care of him God.. please..
Make his life so tremendous J
Make him keep flying high.. holding on


walking on..


Here I’m.. watching on you,,
As you make up your life..
Great labor in every race.. full of spirit
Be the cool fighter in every fighting..
Supporting you,, no mater how’s hard,, how’s far..
Just so you know,,
I always be there for you in every condition..



Lets me sing a song..
“you know that’s true,, ain’t no body as I’m crazy for you”
“it’s all about you, everybody knows that I’m crazy for you”
“you know that’s is true ,promise  you the world that go crazy for you”
“it’s all about you, everything you do makes me crazy for you”




♥viahzrdous♥ (10-10-10)

No comments:

Post a Comment