Oct 31, 2010

TEDDYS FROM MY BEST FRIEND :)


In this post I’m gonna tell you about my dolls,, yeah teddy bears :DDD
Don’t know exactly when I got my first teddy.. ehmmm I guess on January?? ,, am I right? Ahhh…

Ehmmmm okey my first teddy is “JOJO” (in Spanish) or “HOHO” (In English) .. why I call him him “hoho” or “ jojo” .. yupp because he’s my Jorge lorenzoooo ahahahaha ups,,,( *Jorge lorenzo anymore.. :p ) my hoho wear costume,, winter exactly (pants , jacket complete with muffler and hat) ahaha but I wonder now he live in Indonesia he will get sweat ahahaha :p  I  hug him as long as i sleep ahahaha (how’s sweeeettt :p) .. and I give him perfume ahahaha but don’t know why my best friend (cappa) always say that my hoho is stink!! Husshh,,, I thought she’s lying because hoho is soooooooo fragrant..  arin gave me this teddy bear when her mom came back from Iran,, don’t you know,, I really hope that Jorge Lorenzo will give sign on my teddy.. hope it’ll be! Honestly when I met Jorge Lorenzo on February i wanted him to do that, but his hand was broken..  he couldn’t :((
I can’t sleep without my hoho teddy,, :p ahhhh my best friend having same teddy like me too ,,, his name his hector ahahaha for Jorge Lorenzo’s fans absolutely know why she gave it :p … yeaaaa we’re twins bahahahaha :p always sameeeee.. thanks you so much arin,,  <3

My second teddy,, her name is viaaaa ahahaha same like me.. because she’s a couple of hoho ahahaha :p she’s so sweet very special and cuteee… her fragrance is strawberry… and her color is pink ahahaha very feminism.. she wear ribbon on her neck . arin gave me from Switzerland… ehhh what do you think if my hoho and my via get married????? (*just thinking :p)
loveee lovee loveee :* arin having same teddy like me too ahahaah :p I told you before we’re always same ,, and she give her teddy with her name too ,, how’s sweet <3



My third teddy,, her name is arin ,, because my viaa need friend J .. so my viaa will be happy,,, there’s no loneliness anymore .. not always with hoho ahahahaha  arin color’s brown with  brown ribbon on her neck ;) she gave me today,, from Switzerland.. ahhh welcome to my teddy family… loveee loveeee <3


My nephew want take my teddy away from me,, but it’s impossible ahahaha I will take care of hoho,viaa and arin.. be the best guard for them hohohohoh I love them all … ah yaa almos forget I have zakumi too :p will tell you later .. xxx



-viahzrdous99-

No comments:

Post a Comment