Aug 22, 2010

I knew…


In this post,,, I’m gonna tell you for the first time I knew him,,,
Yes Jorge Lorenzo!!!

I just remember when i was in junior school,, my friend .. her name is novi…
She was tomboy girl,,, and we were in the same karate club .. J yeah,, we’re karate girl!!!
But now she’s pure girl,,, ahahahah how about me??? I’m still via,, nothing’s change ahahaha still stupid and ridiculous… (*did I mention I’m stupid??? Ahahaha )

I was in the same class with her and sit next to her..

I saw  her ruler name’s.... “Jorge Lorenzo – Thomas luthi”

I wondered,asked her,, “ Lorenzo and luthi??? Rider right??”

Novi answer,, “ yes,,, I’m pretty sure they will be the top rider…”

I said, “ between lorenzo and luthi ,,who’s the best??”

Novi said,,” both of them,,, but I chose to Jorge”

I said,” okey,,, Lorenzo is mine ,, and you can take luthi as you favorite aahahahaha “ ( I broken off her label “Jorge Lorenzo”,, and put off into my pen,,, ahahahaha *evil laugh)

Novi tried to protest,” hey via what the hell are you doing with my label name???”

I said.”  Ehehehehehe never mind let’s go to canteen ,, I’m hungry now” (* okey,,, that’s me ahahahaha)

Novi said,, “ ahhhh youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu” 

And I just walked away ahahahaha :P ,,,,

 in my head talk like… ( who’s Lorenzo??? I have to know about him,,,, why I’m so interesting with this words “Jorge Lorenzo” )

yeahhh from this moment,,,, I've been collected news about him,,,, until I know… who is he…..


just simple story right??? Ahahahah it happend 5 years ago….






Smile


♥viahzrdous♥

No comments:

Post a Comment