Jan 16, 2011

on airport with my Jorge Lorenzo :)

Hello all,, in this post I’m gonna tell you how can I met my idol for third times Jorge lorenzooooooooo :*


I heard on twitter that my idol would coming back to my county on January 13th .. I really wanna meet him.. but in fact I couldn’t meet him because I didn’t win the quiz to meet and greet, .. I tried to my best. I followed 4 quiz,, 2 from facebook and 2 from twitter. But nothing!. I knew so hard… but do not call me via if I’m not survivor.. :p

Arin and mama dian always helping me :’)),, I couldn’t make it without their help.. I was confuse between hotel or airport to meet him.. I choose hotel but my best friend said airport… so I know she has strong feeling :’) .. we didn’t know anything information about what kind of plane,, what a time,, and what a gate ahahaha just his tweets guide me into a dream J .. there’s a will,, there’s a way and don’t give up.. between dream and reality.. there’s an action.

Don’t you know on January  13th I had exam,, ehmm economic theory.. but I made it so fast J ahahaha just 30minutes maybe.. and I was the first one who getting out of class. And thanks to God,, I could give my best answer for my exam :’),, aaaaaa that’s all because of you Jorge lorenzoooooo

After that I sent message to tante Acha J she’s one of Jorge’s fans that I know.. she’s so kind J.. we made appointment,but unfortunately tante Acha couldn’t join in.. :’(,, and I sent message to Dini and Sari,, they’re Jorge’s fans too,, but they couldn’t come. I went to the airport with my best friend of course J arin,, I don’t wanna go without her ahahahahahaha.

My best friend made lorenzo’s land flag :’),,to brought into the airport. We took public transportation.. on the way  I  always pray that I could meet him J ,, in 2 hours we arrived.. 17:30pm exactly.. we came into the international  terminal at gate 2D,, we were confuse because we didn’t know information.. we looked into the display,, we searched words Kuala Lumpur.. there was a lot of flight -,-“,, until I saw Garuda Indonesia Amsterdam-Kuala Lumpur-Jakarta. Weeee,, I thought Jorge was at those plane,, and arrived on 18:30 gate 2E. so we were going to gate 2E,, that gate so silent,, just a few people on there..  when we walked away, we saw one person that we knew,, om eko!!! Yes I know him,, if I didn’t wrong, he is promotion manager of Yamaha Indonesia. He’s so lovely kind,,  he still recognize me J ,, so I asked him to face Jorge with me,, he said YES!! ,, aaaaaaa Dios Mio!!!!!!!!!! I wanna jump into the lake ahahahah there’s no lake anyway ahahahah :P. not any longer time a few journalist coming forward to me to make some interview.. and I did it..from trans 7 .. one of journalists recognize me anymore ahahah ,, am I so famous as Jorge fans from Indonesia? Ahahah :wahahahahaha

And then Jorge cameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ahahahahahaha,,, I was shout out,, jorgeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and he gimme smile.. :p  I thought he was recognize me,, he said “heyyyyy hello how are you??? “ and I said,, “ woaaaa??? Mee?????” seriously,, I was blankkkkkkk ahahahaha ,,, I couldn’t ’say anything ahahahah in my head just say tha,, “OMGGGGGG JORGEEE<< JORGE JORGEEEE JORGEEE JORGEEEEEEEEE” ahahahahahaha I was silent at all.. Jorge gave his hand to me and we made shake hand,, he still gimme a few question but I was blankkkkkk ahahahaha just smileeee ahahahah,, and then om eko came into of us,, he showed to Jorge that I ever be cover on magazine with him.. and he said,” yeaaahh I know” wahahahaha and on my head “ OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGG”. And we took picture together,, Jorge and I J,, I gave him warm hug,, and he was smile,, and then my best friend said “ Jorge, can you kiss her?”,, Jorge little bit shocked and say” SUREEEEEEE!!” ahahahah :p,, okey he kissed meeeeeeeee wahahahahahahaahahha DIOS MIOOOOOOOOO. And he gave a sign on his biography that I have J. Journalists attacking us,, so Jorge didn’t have any longer time,, he should go to hotel,,, it’s okey 7minutes with him makes me so woooooaaaa….
We shaked hand anymore, and I said thanks to om eko :* ,, I found one of my jigsaw puzzle ,,my goal.. can we meet him anymore Jorge?? Sure :’)


Honestly I didn’t know how to write about my feeling ,, just like whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D some pict ..





he said,, "come on let's take a photo"
he recognized me :")


he's so lovely :"D


  


    




-viahzrdoous99-

No comments:

Post a Comment